Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Please log in to submit content!
Rules & Requirements For Article Submission
- The article must contain a clearly stated reason that your topic is likely to attract readers by an informed audience that follows the issue.
- It must have a title comprised of 60 characters
- The minimum length of your article should be 500 to 700 words. We occasionally accept more than that but worthy ones.
- The article must be clear, concise, direct sentences and with short paragraphs along with Headings.
- The article must differ from the original news/content that means your article should be in your own words (unique content) without plagiarism.
- The topics should be the latest and according to the current scenario.
- The Oped articles you must go in-depth with coverage and analysis not found in mainstream media outlets. It must include your own contextualization and must be fact-driven.
Submit the article “ready to go” and do not expect editors to do your job. The best article is one that needs almost no editing.